It is our policy to deal and process notices of alleged copyright infringement by users of this site (who might also be violating our terms of service) in a timely manner.
But in order to help you the copyright owner, please use This Form
or contact us at [email protected]
to notify us of any alleged copyright infringement and please ensure that the notice contains the following:
- - The name of the work being infringed upon (example: <"The best book ever!" by John Doe, published by Dud Publishing, ISBN 0123456789> )
- - The full TheVid.net video URL
- - Provide at least a contact name and email address for yourself or the content owner you are representing, in case we have to contact you or a counter notice is issued.
- - On average we will try respond to your email within 12 hours, but please ensure the email is in above format!
- - Users of the service determined to be repeat infringers and/or in breach of our Terms of Service may be subject to account termination. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts or accessing this site.
- - Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on TheVid.net infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process. Don't make false claims!